Selected presentations in reverse chronological order:
- “Developing Information Literacy Skills for Music Industry Leaders,” Music & Entertainment Industry Educators Association Summit, Nashville, Tennessee, March 21, 2014. Presentation with Keith Hatschek, Director, Music Management Program.
- “Assessing the Value of the Music Collection Through Data: A Case Study at Three University Libraries,” Music Library Association Meeting Poster Session, Atlanta, Georgia, February 28, 2014. Presentation with Terra Merkey, Duquesne University, and Kimmy Szeto, CUNY Baruch College.
- “Web of Opportunities: Get Caught Up in the New MLA Website,” Music Library Association, Atlanta, Georgia, February 27, 2014. Presentation with the MLA Web Committee.
- “Integrating Music Collections and the Brubeck Collection into Undergraduate Library Instruction,” Rare Books & Manuscripts Section Preconference, Minneapolis, Minnesota, June 25, 2013. Panel presentation with Michael Wurtz, University Archivist, and Patrick Langham, Associate Professor and Director of Jazz Studies.
- “Hunting for QR Codes: Linking Students to the Music Collection,” Music Library Association-Northern California Chapter Meeting, Santa Clara University, November 4, 2011. Google Docs slides.
- “Shifting notions of spectacle in Maurice Ravel’s La Valse,” Society of Dance History Scholars Conference, University of Surrey, July 11, 2010.