Veronica’s research and scholarship focuses on the music industry, information literacy, and critical (music) information literacy. Here are some scholarship highlights. For a complete list, go here.
- Hatschek, Keith and Veronica A. Wells. Historical Dictionary of the American Music Industry. Rowman & Littlefield: Lanham, MD, 2018.
- Wells, Veronica A. and Keith Hatschek. “Company Profiles Assignment,” in Information Literacy in Music: an Instructor’s Companion. A‑R Editions: Middleton, Wisconsin, 2018.
- Wells, Veronica A., Angela L. Pratesi, Andrea I. Morris, and Elizabeth Berndt-Morris. “Towards A Critical Music Information Literacy Praxis.” Notes 78/3 (March 2022): 319–339.
- Hatschek, Keith and Veronica A. Wells. “Developing Information Literacy Skills for Tomorrow’s Music Industry Leaders,” MEIEA Journal 14/1 (January 2015): 157–181.
- Wells, Veronica A. “Hunting for QR Codes: Linking Students to the Music Collection,” Music Reference Services Quarterly 15/3 (September 2012): 137–148.